Translate

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Week 19. 7-8 June. Weekend Trekking Or I Hate You, Internet In Bolivia!

Internet is so slow and frustrating here, I give up trying to upload photos now, just few for the posts (which I am also not motivated to write). My days are pretty much the same over the week, so I think (hope?) to do one post about my day later in the week. This one is about weekend trekking in Maragua.
We were 4 with guide, it was awesome even though I managed to get cold a few days before and could not speak on Sunday. Bolivia is beautiful, I am slowly falling in love with it (like with any other country I visited - except Uruguya maybe).
Feel like I will have troubles getting out of here as well. Damn. I will never finish this journey. People I was with in Patagonia slowly start to come back to normal life, I am not even half-way yet. Especially with my ever-streching teavel plans.
Anyone would like to join for Peru-Equador and further adventures?

Some views on the way


*more to follow when (and if) I've got a courage*

No comments:

Post a Comment