Translate

Friday 18 April 2014

Hostels Collection

I decided to start a few collections. I want to show you hostels I am staying in (why do I have this idea 2 months into my travel??).
Hostels are very different: ensuit, with shared bathroom, in the middle of the town, on the outskirts, with garden, with swimming pool, with good kitchen, with no kitchen, in former hotel, etc....
So here it goes.



El Bolson - La Casona de Odile. Remote, with huge park and river, fireplace and yoga classes


Bariloche - Penthouse 1004. Best views in town!


Maipu - Wineries hostel. This family actually lives in the hostel!


Mendoza - Hostel Lao. Hammocks, pool and crazy dogs


Santiago de Chile - The Princessa Insolente. Close to bus terminal and city center (whatever it is), backyard and awekward 5-bed dorm, which is cheaper than 8 bed. Now I know why.

Valparaiso - Aventura. Empty and with eggs for breakfast!

Santiago de Chile-2 - Happy House. Huge historic biilding eith pool in backyard and 5* hotel lounge



No comments:

Post a Comment